10 ago 2009

Before I fall too fast... kiss me quick but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me when you say goodbye. Keep it sweet, keep it slow. Let the future pass and don't let go. But tonight I could fall too soon under this beautiful moonlight. But you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while I sing. You've got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unraveling, your love is where I'm falling. But please don't catch me. See this heart won't settle down like a child running scared from a clown I'm terrified of what you do. My stomach screams just when I look at you. Run far away so I can breathe even though you're far from suffocating me I can't set my hopes too high 'cause every hello ends with a goodbye. But you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while I sing. You've got me smiling in my sleep, And I can see this unraveling your love is where I'm falling. But please don't catch me. So now you see why I'm scared I can't open up my heart without a care, but here I go, it's what I feel and for the first time in my life I know it's real. But you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while I sing. You've got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unraveling your love is where I'm falling so please don't catch me. If this is love please don't break me I'm giving up so just catch me-