5 ago 2008

1. At what age you wished to marry? 28
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? New York, California, Manhattan.
3. What's your favourite thing to do? Sing
4. Do you think money can buy happiness? No, but I want both.
5. Do you believe you can survive without money? NO
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? The someone's life
7. If you win $1 million, what will you do? Buy a car, and travel around the world (:
8. How would you describe the person you like? I don't like anybody
9. List out three good points about the person who tagged you. - I'm hyperactive - I'm...
10. If you only have one wish, what will you wish for? Bernard's clock
11. If you could rewind time, would you? Mmm, sometimes but just for silly things, like a test (?)
12. What's your ambition? Travel around the word and live in New York
13. What's your favourite song at the moment? My eyes
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go? To the Back Stage of some concert of the Jonas or Miley.
15. What do you think is the most important in your life? My family and friends.
16. If you could undo one doing mistake in the past, what would it be? I think I should just leave the past in the past.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? Mmm, my bad side.
18. What music have you been listening recently? Camp Rock
19. What is one thing you cannot do but you wished you could? Sing extraordinary
20. Where will be the perfect place for the perfect date with the perfect guy? In the beach with someone who loves
21. Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage? Why not?
22. Do you smoke? NEEEEEEEEEEVER. I'm NEVER gonna smoke for my entire life.
23. Who did you mostly text yesterday? With Guido and Loli
24. How old are you and are you a virgin? I'm 15 and of course I'm a virgin!
25. What is the latest thing you bought with your money? Popcorn (:
26. Chocolates, Oreo or vanilla? CHOCOLATEE
27. Where do you wish to get married? Anywhere, while it is the love of my life
28. How old do you think you will be permenantly be owned by love? (?)
29. How many kids do you want? 2 boys, 1 girl
30. Are you in love? No
31. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner? Madrilia (: (nano todavia me debes una merienda ahi ¬¬)
32. What is your full name? I hate it but, Maria Belen Sanchez
33. What is the latest book you bought? :D
34. Do you prefer your mother or father? At this moment, none.
35. Do you believe in God? Realy, no much.
36. Name the first person you want to meet in life for the first time? Ashton or Joe
37. Christina or Britney? BRITNEY
38. Do you do your laundry? No, mom do it.
39. The most exciting places you want to go? Las Vegas
40. Hugs or kisses? Both (:
41. Single or attached? Right now single and for a while (Y)