29 ago 2008

117

In a dream you appear for a while, you were here so, I keep sleeping just to keep you with me. I'll draw a map, connect the dots with all the memories that I got. What I'm missing? I'll keep reliving. Where does the love go? I don't know. When it's all set and done. How could I be losing you forever, after all the time we spent together? I have to know why I had to lose you, now you've just become, like everything I'll never find again at the bottom of the ocean. This is it. Let go. Breathe. You don't have to love me for me to baby ever understand, just know I love the time we both had and I don't ever want to see you sad. Be happy. And I don't wanna hold you if you don't wanna tell me you love me babe just know I'm gonna have to walk away. I'll be big enough for both of us to say: be happy.